So, there’s a first for everything. Kathy tagged me on Tuesday, so here is what I have learned about tagging.
There are a few rules one must follow to play the game. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
8 Random Things About Me
1. I have lived, worked, or visited more than 30 cities and 12 countries
2. I really want to sail around the world
3. I love working with a variety of clients because I love learning
4. My best birthday ever was the year I swam with the dolphins off the coast of Kona, Hawaii
5. I still want to marry my best friend and be a mom
6. I don’t know who my best friend is (I have a lot of great friends!)
7. I love speaking in front of groups & inspiring people to SOAR
8. I prefer to enjoy a business life filled with consulting, writing, speaking, and teaching
Tagging seems to be a fun way to establish & nurture relationships. I’m interested in knowing 8 random facts about these people:
As I found a blog I enjoyed reading, I checked out other associated blogs. There’s not really any rhyme or reason to the collection of blogs I listed.
Have a great weekend!
5 thoughts on “Tagging – Another Form of Relationship Building”
Thanks for the tag – I think – I am honored to have been “choosen.” It will probably take me a bit before I can “properly” respond (I’m not good at the linking stuff), but just know that I’m not ignoring you.
Even more, you are very kind to list me among your favorite blogs. Thank you.
Hows the business going?
Oh what fun. I’m new to tagging too. Nice to meet you friend.
Thanks for tagging me. I love meeting new people and getting to know each other.How in the world did you find me?
You have a great weekend too!
OK, check out my latest post. I didn’t follow all the rules, but I did link you up there – and even said something nice about you (which is true).
Thank you for the follow up. Your 8 sound much more fun and exciting than my 8! I also read your latest blog, I’m in that career change mode too. Guess it’s that time of year! Thanks for another great post.