So, there’s a first for everything. Kathy tagged me on Tuesday, so here is what I have learned about tagging.
There are a few rules one must follow to play the game. When tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list eight random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to eight other people.
8 Random Things About Me
1. I have lived, worked, or visited more than 30 cities and 12 countries
2. I really want to sail around the world
3. I love working with a variety of clients because I love learning
4. My best birthday ever was the year I swam with the dolphins off the coast of Kona, Hawaii
5. I still want to marry my best friend and be a mom
6. I don’t know who my best friend is (I have a lot of great friends!)
7. I love speaking in front of groups & inspiring people to SOAR
8. I prefer to enjoy a business life filled with consulting, writing, speaking, and teaching
Tagging seems to be a fun way to establish & nurture relationships. I’m interested in knowing 8 random facts about these people:
As I found a blog I enjoyed reading, I checked out other associated blogs. There’s not really any rhyme or reason to the collection of blogs I listed.
Have a great weekend!