Wordy Wednesday Webinars
The last Wednesday of each month Lucinda Walters previews new information and answers questions starting at 11:00 am MST (2:00 pm ET). The best way to understand the power of positive language is to practice so be prepared for an impromptu coaching/training session each time you join. If you are the kind of person who likes listening or observing without participating, feel free to join us and pay attention. We have a lot of fun in a casual and informal session.
This informal webinar is available for anyone to join and ask questions in an interactive format using Zoom technology. Be present on video or by telephone by clicking on this URL at 11:00 am MST the last Wednesday of each month.
Not sure of the start time and want some help converting your timezone to Phoenix, AZ timezone? Click on this URL to find out what time the webinar will start in your time zone.
2020 Topics by Month
- 26 February 2020: Let’s create building blocks for success
- 25 March 2020: Let’s focus on what matters most when it matters most
- 29 April 2020: Let’s prepare for endings and new beginnings
- 27 May 2020: Let’s talk about beauty in establishing boundaries
- 24 June 2020: Let’s show you how to pivot and reframe
- 29 July 2020: Let’s look at how to shift towards happiness anytime
- 26 August 2020: Let’s reframe “Someday” into “What if…”
- 30 September 2020: Let’s discuss sustainable habits
- 28 October 2020: Let’s establish some new traditions
- 25 November 2020: Let’s consider how to grieve and celebrate together
- 30 December 2020: Let’s define what “more” means to you